*06/01/2012 Massachusetts Democratic Convention – Friday Events*
Friday, June 1
- Delegate Information: 3-8 PM: Mariott Hotel Lobby, 2 Boland Way. Pick up a lanyard for your credentials and a flashing button which will allow delegates to ride the shuttle bus and receive restaurant discounts. Bring your credentials to get your flashing button.
- Congressman Neal & Elizabeth Warren Party: 5:30-8 PM Theodore’s, 201 Washington St.
- SEIU Party: 6-10 PM Adore Nightclub, 206 Worthington St. LG Tim Murray & Congressman McGovern Party: 6 PM McCaffrey’s Public House, 1171 Main St.
- Treasurer Steve Grossman’s Party: 7-9 PM Student Prince, 8 Fort St. Host Committee Party: 9-11:30 PM MassMutual Center; Enter through Main Street entrance.
- YDM Party: 8 PM-2 AM Smiths Billiards, 201 Worthington St., Suggested $10 donation.
- Shuttle bus will run from 5 PM to Midnight and will transport delegates in the downtown area
*06/02/2012 Massachusetts Democratic Convention – Convention at a Glance*
Saturday, June 2: MassMutual Canter, 1277 Main Street, Springfield
- 8 AM Registration and Exhibit Hall opens
- 8:30 AFL-CIO Breakfast with Joe Kennedy III. Ballroom A.
- 8:30 MTA Breakfast in Ballroom C
- 8:30 Unity Breakfast hosted by the Affirmative Action and Outreach Committee
- 9 AM Tellers start checking in delegates (BHF delegates, please check in with Lee Harrison)
- 10 AM Convention begins
- 11 AM Quorum roll call
- Endorsement of U. S. Senate Candidate
- 1 PM Canvassing and Phone banking! NOTE: Time is approximate.