We’re now 154 days out to Election Day. It’s easy to think we have tons of time, but it’s flying by, and there’s so much to do. Here are some great opportunities to jump into:
- Women for Obama – June 12, 7pm, Lenox – Learn what’s at stake for women/families; get needed skills, support other women in being forces for this campaign. Sign up at: https://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/womenforobamaevent/gp9vk8
- Everyone: Join me in going to Newton for a state-wide training. Learn everything you’ll need to know to be a successful volunteer, be inspired, feel part of a large campaign that needs YOU. Call me at 413-637-2643. Free.
- Trainingfor all: W. Stockbridge, with Sheila – call her at 413-232-4283 to register.
- June 6: Learn about going door-to-door for our candidate
- June 20: Become an expert on making phone calls
- Call New Hampshire: Thurs., June 20, 6-9pm, Lenox – Do this one as a birthday present for me! 6pm: Learn why it’s critical that we help NH be a blue state for Obama. 6:30-8:45: Make calls into NH with scripts. 8:45: Birthday cake! Sign up here: https://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/gp27cc
Now, a few things for you to take a look at. First, if you find yourself worrying about the polls, take a look at this 3 minute clip by Jim Messina, calling us to focus on our grassroots efforts, not the polls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTaKPti7VDY
And lastly for today, we in Massachusetts have a strong role to play moving forward because we have first hand experience of Romney as our governor. We have a lot to share with the rest of the country. Especially in our work helping New Hampshire, it’s important to refresh our memories about the state of our state under Romney. Take a look: http://www.barackobama.com/romney/economics/massachusetts/